Kamis, 23 Agustus 2012

Happy Ied Mubarak :D

Assalamu'alaikum guys :)
Yah, setelah gagal berkali-kali dalam memposting kemaren. akhirnya aku memutuskan untuk ganti topik ajadeh
well, 3 hari lalu aku mo posting tentang hunting sunrise with my dad and auntie. i don't know why. but it was difficult to post. hmm. Maybe the html code that i entered was wrong.. ciatciatciat
Okelah

Btw, HAPPY IED MUBARAK everybodeehh :)
Alhamdulillah we can pass our wonderfull fasting month, RAMADHAN and let's welcome the Syawal month of  1433 H :)

Ayah moto candid nih pas benahin hijab :O

For me, this lebaran is like the previous year. But, in this year i was in  12 grader huhuhu
it's mean that next ramadhan i'll not at home for a full month because of take college in overseas. (Ceilah overseas, paling juga masih di jawa). Secara masih bau kencur gimana yah nasibku taun depan..

me and my beloved mom :*

I Love You Guys..

0 komentar: